Thursday, January 8, 2009

Launching a New Blog on Debt Relief and Credit Solutions

Hi everyone...

I wanted to take a quick note to let you know that I have just recently added a new blog on Debt Relief and Credit Solutions for my company Red Carpet Resources.

The reason that I've added this is because I found that many networkers I talk with are struggling with credit card debt and high mortgage payments.  The purpose of Red Carpet Resources is to help people like you to be more educated about your options for getting out of debt.

We are offering free consultations with no obligation so that you can begin getting out of debt and into prosperity.

You can view the blog (and subscribe to the RSS feed that we'll be adding shortly) to become more educated on how to get out of debt rapidly without filing bankruptcy. 

Also, due to the Mortgage and Banking Crisis that is happening with the economy right now, we have found companies that can help you lower your mortgage payment by as much as 20-40% for the life of your loan.

I know that many Networkers believe that if you just make a little extra money, then all of the financial worries will disappear. I have discovered that this isn't true.  Finding ways to lower your expenses can actually be the equivalent of making an extra $50, $100, or even $1,500 per month in income (depending on your situation).  

If you are struggling now or may be in the near future this new blog may help you to make good decisions and handle your financial decisions more effectively.

Also, if there is a topic on debt or credit that you'd like to know more about, please don't hesitate to ask... just drop me a comment and I'll be more than happy to give you my thoughts or do some research.

~Derick

No comments: