Thursday, June 5, 2008

129 Ways to Meet & Recruit People For Your MLM Business


I am incredibly excited and proud because I recently finished and published a new ebook outlining 129 ways to meet & recruit people for your MLM or Network Marketing business- and the feedback has been incredible!

Many of the ideas in the book aren't rocket science, but it's always amazing to realize how many things that each of us take for granted. Based on the comments that I have recieved, people are finding tremendous value and inspiration from the ideas presented.
In fact, I have had several people tell me that even 1 or 2 ideas in the book have completely opened up whole new ways for them to grow their business.

To help make the book even better, I also included valuable resources on how to use the internet to promote your MLM business and bring people to you, rather than you having to chase them. I believe that even one of these techniques is worth vastly more than the tiny price tag on the book.

The whole idea behind creating this book is that I believe it is nearly impossible to grow a huge downline by simply talking to friends & family. And that by discovering new ways to meet the right kind of people you can improve your results exponentially!

I've done my best to create value for everyone that reads the book, and welcome your comments.

You can find out more and purchase the book at: http://meetmoremlmrecruits.com/

No comments: